Sunday, March 6, 2011

Moroccanoil Shampoo and Conditioner Review and Rave!

So, when you see a review that has Moroccanoil in the title, you probably expect it to be about...well..the oil! This one is more of a product review and rave about the shampoo and conditioner...but I will tell you my thoughts on the oil as well.

Let me start by saying that I have purchased and used up about 3 bottles of the Moroccanoil itself. While I did enjoy this product (the smell, the absorb-ability, the smell...) I never really noticed dramatic results or any real differences in my hair that I EXPECTED to notice. I kind of fell away from buying the oil because it is a bit pricey and I couldn't justify buying it for the smell alone!

Last time I got my "hair-did" at the salon, my hairdresser used the Moroccanoil shampoo and  conditioner on me. I LOVED the smell, and decided to get myself some of the deliciousness for home use. Well, let me tell ya...

Honestly, in ALL the years of my naturally wavy, chemically treated, fuzzy hair existence, I have NEVER experienced products that worked so well so fast! The very first time I washed and conditioned, I blew dry my hair just using the dryer and a paddle brush. My hair was SO smooth and SO straight and soft! It could have passed for a quick flat iron job. I could not believe how amazing my hair felt and looked!

I absolutely LOVE this shampoo and conditioner combo. It is amazing, well worth the price, and yes smells totally awesome! This is what all the women I know will be getting for gifts over the next year of gift-giving as I want all of them to experience these products for themselves!

On a final note of positivity, these  products are sulfate-phosphate AND paraben free (the shampoo still suds up amazingly well) so go ahead and use without risk or guilt!

No comments:

Post a Comment