Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Gillette Satin Care Shower Lotion

I got this product as a freebie the last time I bought a package of ladies razors. I was totally skeptical about how and if this would do ANYTHING to my super dry winter legs! This is what the product claims:

"Get silky smooth legs right out of the shower with new SatinCare Dry Skin In-Shower Moisturizer. This Dry Skin formula, with Shea Butter, helps lock in moisture. Simply smooth onto wet legs, rinse and pat dry to leave your skin feeling soft and silky."

So after going through a whole bottle of this and using it almost everyday, my advice is; RUN don't walk and go get this! Like I'm sure many gals experience, my legs are always dry and they are HORRIBLY dry during our awful, long Alberta winters! It seems like there is not enough body creme in the WORLD to tackle the dryness that winter "gifts" to my skin.

This shower lotion has been a leg saver and makes a HUGE difference in the moisture level in my skin. A lot of days, I didn't even need to use creme after using this in the shower. I use it on days that I shave my legs and days that I don't! It has a nice fragrance and keeps my skin feeling great.
You can find this at your local Drugstore or here at Well.ca . Free shipping on ALL orders to Canada!

Make your legs happy and ready for spring skirts...come on, they deserve it!

No comments:

Post a Comment