Friday, February 4, 2011

Nina L'Elixir Review

I decided that I needed a new "get ready for spring" fragrance this month. I was out madly sniffing scents and coffee beans when I came across Nina L'Elixir. It was the bottle that drew me to it in the begining. It is so absolutely gorgeous! And then the fragrance.... this perfume is just as beautiful as it's packaging! 
According to the Nina L'Elixir site, it is a blend of sparkling fresh notes of calabrian lemon and caipirinha lime. Woody Amber notes give Nina L’Elixir an irresistibly sensual Oriental accord. Cedarwood, Cotton Musk, and warm Amber are the base notes. I am  attaching the Nina marketing video because it is very pretty and well done. Don't let the young girl in these ads turn you away...this fragrance is very sophisticated and is appropriate for any age!
I love this fragrance, and it's the first eau de parfume in a long time that has me excited! Hopefully you can try it. It was a great way to spend my Shopper's Optimum Points!

No comments:

Post a Comment